Wired Trigger Remote Control
Wired trigger box designed to simultaneously output contact and TTL signals.
|Trigger output||One circuit split into two: 1. TTL signal … Positive/Negative logic switching 2. Contact signal|
|Output connector||BNC connector|
|Operating temperature range||0 – 50℃|
|Power supply||Two AA batteries|
|Hours of continuous use||24 hours or more (1 trigger output / 1min.)|
|External dimensions||69.5(W)×92.0(D)×28.4(H)mm (excl. protrusions)|
How to use
- Securely connect the trigger output connector of the main box to the trigger input connector of a connecting device. When connecting multiple devices, use a relay adapter for the junction.
- Turn on the power of the main box. Power light turns green.
- When outputting TTL signals, select positive or negative logic using the [SELECT] button.
- Set a connecting device to trigger-start status.
- Press the [START] button to start the output of trigger signals and the measurement of a connecting device.
- Battery change … Open the rear panel to change a battery.