HDL-30 Portable Data Logger
HDL-30A is a offline programmable measuring device designed lightweight and small-sized to be worn on the body. Maximum 30 channels (ten 3-axis force sensors) can be measured simultaneously.
- Offline data-logger that can measure maximum ten 3-axis force sensors.
- Wearable for its lightweight (approx. 310g. excl. external battery) & small body (120×110×40mm).
- Data are saved in a USB memory and output in CSV format using the software.
Offline measuring device suitable for measurement such as sports.
○ Compact & Lightweight & Multi-channel measurement tool
○ Simple 2 buttons, [ZORO] and [START/STOP].
○ Data is saved in a USB flash memory. Converted to CSV file using the software.
○ A 32GB USB memory included.
- Up to 4 GB / measurement (continuous 18 hours at 30ch & 1kHz).
- aves Max. 9,999 times of measurement.
Online (real-time) measurement is also available.
○ Simply connect to a computer with a USB cable for real-time measurement.
|Number of channels||30|
|Sampling frequency||1kHz (May be restricted according to processing speed of a computer for online measurement.)|
|Filter||Digital filter through the software (low-pass filter)|
|External trigger||Contact (NPN open collector)|
|Operational temperature range||0～50℃、85%RH or less (Non-condensing)|
|Power supply||5V DC ±10% or USB (5V DC takes priority when supplied simultaneously.|
|Measurement range||±500με; ±1000με; ±2000με; ±5000με; ±20000με|
|Zero adjustment range||±5000με|
2-way: Online / Offline
・Online measurement: Connect with a computer using a USB cable for real-time measurement and data save.
・Offline measurement: Measurement in preset conditions. Data are saved in a USB flash memory and converted in CSV format using the dedicated software.
|Storage device (Offline measurement)||USB flash memory (MF-SU332GSV…32GB, ELECOM)
・4GB or below / measurement (18 hours at 30ch & 1kHz)
・Stores Max. 9,999 times of measurement.
|External dimensions||120mm×40mm×110mm (excl. protrusions)|